Rashmika Mandanna who is among the most popular and loved actresses in the South film industry might be making her big-screen debut in Bollywood shortly opposite Shahid Kapoor in Jersey Hindi film. The beautiful actress has become a part of movies such as Chamak, Kirik Party and Geetha Govindam. Also known as the”Karnataka Crush”, the actress is adored for the natural charisma she brings onscreen and her attractiveness. The celebrity who is a vivid social media user interacts with her fans through her social networking manages. In the age of just 23, Rashmika is undoubtedly one of the most popular and successful actresses in the Telugu and Kannada movie industry. Now let’s take a peek at her interesting facts.
- Mandanna is the first ever to win a clean and clear fresh face from Coorg.
- She began modelling in 2012 and made her debut in 2016 with ‘kirik party’.
- She was spotted by a film director in the advertisement of clean and clear fresh face.
- Her favourite actors are Emma Watson, Rajnikanth, Ranveer Singh and Shahrukh khan to name a few.
- She was born and raised up in Kodagu and studied at Coorg and she is the eldest among her siblings.The actress is well educated and has graduated in Psychology, Journalism and English Literature from M. S. Ramaiah College.
- She got engaged to kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty however the couple mutually called off the engagement.
- She was nominated for Filmfare Best actress in 2018 for kannada film ‘Chamak’
- Loves spreading positivity
Rashmika Mandanna is always appreciated for posting some motivational and positive quotes on her Instagram account.
- She enjoys music of Shakira and Justin Beiber and she is a BTS fan.
- All set for Bollywood debut
After appearing in several movies in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil, the actress looks set to make her Hindi movie debut with Sidharth Malhotra’s movie named Mission Majnu, which is directed by Shantanu Bagchi.